Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding Planning + Grad School = No Fun

I have one piece of advice to anyone getting married, don't plan your wedding in the midst of graduate school! I talked to my advisor last week and it is official, I will be graduating in the beginning of MAY!!
Wedding news: Our save the dates are in and are being put together, our guest list is finalized, my girls' dresses are ordered, the florist is booked and the cake is ordered! Can I fast forward to late April?
The girls and I went to Fabulous Bridal yesterday and had a "Maid's Party". They provided us with food and champagne and all the girls were measured and ordered their dresses. I am convinced that I made the best decision on bridesmaids, they are the best friends I could ask
for!

While we were there I found some awesome purple shoes for me!!!
The Girls and I at Fabulous Bridal

Wedding Countdown: 223 Days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment