Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dress Shopping and Flowers

So I went to Lexington yesterday to visit with my Mimi and Pop who are in town from Florida. I was planning to visit a florist to get some quotes, FLOWERS ARE SO EXPENSIVE!!!! I think I am planning on having peonies for my bouquet and hydrangeas with lizzys for the girls. I never realized how much flowers were!
So after the florist, my mom, Mimi and I got back in the car and they HIGHJACKED me and took me to the bridal shop.
I have been avoiding dress shopping because of my fear of nothing looking good, but I was surprised! It made me feel so much better and I am super excited for my big day of shopping with all my girls!
Thats all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are ridiculous!! I know we're getting the bouquets from Kroger Newport (super cute, super affordable) and Brad's dad is growing some other flowers for us.

    Also, you need to at least tease us with pictures of dresses you didn't choose. ;)

    ReplyDelete